My Morning Routine

 Welcome to another edition of AR Wanderings. What I have decided is to write a blog every single day in a week! This is because I can't resist myself to share all my experiences & thoughts with all of you. TOO MUCH EXCITED :)


Today's blog topic is my MORNING ROUTINE.

Excited to share with you all :)

So here is my MORNING ROUTINE:

5:30 am - the time when I get up from my bed. 
5:30 am - 5:40 am > I take 10 mins to freshen up completely.
5:40 am - 5:50 am > Exercise along with 5 mins of Meditation.
5:50 am - 6:00 am > The time when I sit in the balcony and have a glass of water. PEACEFUL SCENARIO :)
6:00 am - 6:25 am > I go for a Morning Walk & Jogging in my locality area. " Cold weather and the sound of the winds " 
6:30 am - 7:00 am > I happily spend time with my parents. We have a lot of fun and recalling of memories. FUNNY :)
7:00 am - 7:30 am > Reading a book for atleast 30 mins.

By 8:00 am, I am on my desk ready for WORK TIME.'

Now you might be wondering why I shared my morning routine with you all. If you have noticed carefully, I do not even touch my phone before 7:00 am. That indicates that I OWN THE FIRST 2 HOURS IN THE MORNING. And that's me time :)

 Now what's your Morning Routine? Do you own it?

 Let me know yours in the comment section :)

See you tomorrow!

Till then,

DO WELL, FEEL HAPPY :)


GET ACCESS TO OUR CONTENT ON DIFFERENT SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS 

Our Professional Mail ID - teamanjishnuray@gmail.com 

Our Professional Instagram Account - instagram/officeanjishnuray

Our Professional Facebook Page - facebook/SelfMadeRevolution

Our Professional LinkedIn Page - https://www.linkedin.com/in/officeanjishnuray

COPYRIGHTS 2022 - AR Wanderings - ANJISHNU RAY

Comments