My Content Schedule

I create content as a discipline every single day with consistency, authenticity and simplicity.
Simple content but deep, authentic and brutally honest.
Here is my content schedule for every week:

2 Content Pieces - Every Day
5 Reels on Instagram - Every Week
1 Blog - Every Day
1 Newsletter Every Week - (Starting from 13th March, 2022)
Online Sessions with new people - Interesting Discussions, Fun Time, Sharing Experiences (you can also have a meeting with me. All you have to do is schedule your slot on calendarhero.to/meetinganjishnu).

I love to create content every day.
It's not that I have a pressure that " OMG! I have to create one more content. "
No that's not the case.

I feel joyful everyday to share my daily experiences and life lessons. 
It helps me to express myself better!

stay awesome | have a nice day 😊
Launching My Weekly Newsletter On 13th March, 2022

Comments